Help and Support
- 1. Can I send messages to a mobile phone through the data SIM?
- Yes, you can send and receive SMS to and from all subscribers. SMS will be charged at standard rates.
- 2. How can I know the amount of data left in my bundle?
- You can check your data balance by visiting the self-service page: www.speed.sa.zain.com or by sending SMS containing BC to 700212
- 3. Can I know my available monetary balance if I have a Prepaid data SIM?
- Yes, you can check your available monetary balance by visiting the self-service page: www.speed.sa.zain.com or sending *142# [SEND] from a handset.
- 4. Does my location affect the connection speed?
Yes, the speed of service varies from area to area. Please call customer services or check
the coverage map on Zain website at
- 5. Can I change my Mobile Broadband line type from Prepaid to Postpaid?
- Yes, you can change your line type by visiting Zain Shop. However, we advise you to utilize the unused balance and data before changing because you will lose remaining balance and data upon changing your line type.
- 6. If the data bundle is fully consumed, what happens to the internet connection?
- Postpaid lines• Service will stop, however, customers can choose the PAYG option from the self-service page (6 Halalas/MB). The additional data charges will be calculated and added to the invoice.Prepaid lines• When the data bundle is fully consumed, the customer will have a choice of the following:1. Make an early renewal for the next bundle.2. Purchase another plan.3. Use PAYG till next cycle (6 Halalas/MB).
- 7. Can I purchase a data SIM without a Broadband device?
- Yes, Zain offers a variety of plans with different data allowances and durations. Customers can choose any of our data plans that best suit their internet usage needs.
- 8. How is the validity of bundles calculated?
- Postpaid linesThe validity will start from the activation date.Prepaid linesThe validity will start from the first internet usage.
- 9. Can I upgrade/downgrade the package?
Yes, you can upgrade/downgrade plans by visiting the self-service page:
- 10. Is there any fee for upgrading or downgrading the package?
- No, there are no fees for upgrading or downgrading the package.
- 11. Can I change from a data SIM to a voice SIM?
- No, you cannot transfer from a data SIM to a voice SIM. You can only transfer from one data package to another.
- 12. If I subscribe to the unlimited package, what is the fair usage limit?
- Zain does not apply any policies. Customers have the freedom to browse the internet at high 4G speeds at all times with no limits.
- 13. If there is a confirmed technical fault for the device I purchased from Zain, where do I obtain a replacement device?
- Zain offers an immediate non-conditional device replacement for our valued customers if the device is confirmed to be faulty under existing warranty conditions, and within 2 years of the purchase of any Speed device.Please visit any Zain branch with your proof of purchase and the sales agent will be more than happy to assist you.
- 14. How can I manage my Zain Speed Plan?
- To manage your Speed account, please visit the self-service page: www.speed.sa.zain.comIf you need further assistance, please contact Zain customer service on 0590000959 or 959 from your Zain line