Help and Support
Terms And Conditions
- Free usage allowance mentioned in the packages refer to national data usage only
- International roaming and SMS charges will be debited directly from the credit balance (prepaid) or charged to the bill at the end of the billing cycle (postpaid)
- Usage allowance will be valid for the following durations, whichever occurs first:
- Until the customer has consumed the amount of data in the bundle.
- 30 calendar days from the time of purchase of the bundle (prepaid) or at the end of the billing cycle (postpaid)
- Customer will not be allowed to carry-forward any unused data volume to the following month
- The unlimited bundle will be subject to a fair usage policy, to ensure a high quality fast and reliable service for all our customers. Fair usage set on unlimited service is 30 GB per month
- Subscribers will be allowed to continue using the service over this fair usage threshold, but his/her speeds will be reduced to 128 Kbps for the remaining part of the month and normal speeds will be restored at the beginning of the next month.
- International roaming service is available by default for prepaid customer and for postpaid upon payment of applicable monetary deposits
- Customer can change between the Mobile Broadband Packages at any point in time by sending an SMS or though Zain shops, subject to conditions.
For further inquires please visit your nearest Zain shop or call customer service on 0590000959 or 959 from your Zain line.